Friday 23 September 2011

Frolicking Friday Fun


Today, I pondered about a casual, drop of a text, promise someone once made about offering help with playing the field. The assistance, of course, was never forth coming, and the unqualified 'expert relegated to the unreliable bench.

What I wanna know... what I really, really wanna know is... why do some people say, do and promise things they never have any intention of fulfilling?

Best not linger, or keep it in my head, just in case it breaks my concentration… 

3 comments:

  1. 'why do some people say, do and promise things they never have any intention of fulfilling?'

    I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... found something we have in common, then, Valance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, seems we're as dumb as each other.

    ReplyDelete